Countertop Inside Corner

• March 25, 2022 at 7:04 pm #361740
      John Burrill
      Participant

My customer needs to see his countertop bump out with an inside corner radius. I can do the outside corner radius by clicking on the point. But I can figure out how to get an inside corner radius. Can someone explain to me how to add this inside corner for an accurate rendering? TIA

• March 25, 2022 at 7:40 pm #361741
      Lara Fitzpatrick
      Participant

Hello!

I just did a quick test and I think I have it sorted for you! I drew the countertop shape with the running line tool first and the made it 3d using countertops then square foot tops.  Once the shape was converted to a countertop (it should be red lined) I right clicked inside of the countertop and chose edit shape.  I then got super close with my pointer to the point I wanted to radius, right click again and the menu will pop up and pic radius corner (its a very similar process to an outside corner point) if you drag that inside corner point it will radius it for you and you can choose how many inches you want to radius it in the box where the placement tool is. Does that make any sense? Hope this does and good luck!

L

• March 28, 2022 at 3:10 pm #361898
      John Burrill
      Participant

Thank you for your response. I’m following you but what is the running line tool? Where would I find it?

• March 28, 2022 at 4:32 pm #361932
      Lara Fitzpatrick
      Participant

There are 8 tabs across the top (in my version) FILE, HOME, ROOM LAYOUT, ANNOTATIONS, PRESENTATION, VIEW, HELP.

Click on ANNOTATIONS and you will see LINE & RUNNING LINE there. It’s a little tricky to shape the line accurately and I think the snap tool comes into play there. But you WILL get it! 🙂

L

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.