countertop wizard help

• August 21, 2015 at 5:48 pm #45285
      Kristi
      Participant

The last webinar, the countertop in the drawing was a representation of engineered stone. He said he used the countertop wizard to do this, but I do not know how to use the wizard. I get the error “there is no countertop catalog(s) installed.” I have the Silestone catalog from 2020.net installed. Do I need to install it somewhere else, or do I need different catalog totally. Also, does anyone know where to get other engineered stone catalogs?

Thanks

• August 21, 2015 at 7:24 pm #45288
      Al Andrade
      2020 Partner

The Countertop Wizard has its own catalog. Just go to 2020.net and download the catalog for the countertop wizard.

• August 23, 2015 at 3:39 am #45303

Also, before you can get the Metric version to work, the Imperial Countertop Wizard catalogue has to be installed first.

• August 24, 2015 at 9:31 am #45310
      Participant

Hi Kristi,

This message is to let you know that you don’t have any default Countertop Wizard catalog installed

Silestone catalo catalogs were created to work as a complement to the counter Top Wizard.
      Prerequisites:
      For successful install and functionality of the Cosentino Silestone catalog, the following catalogs will first need to be installed:
      Countertop Wizard (English-Imperial)
      Countertop Wizard (English-Metric)
      You can locate these catalogs from Manufacturer Updates > Update Type > 20-20 Generic Catalog
      The installation of these catalogs are required in order to activate the Countertop Wizard option in 2020 Design.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.