Crashing when trying to set Styles and Prices

• November 2, 2015 at 10:53 am #56605
      Denneen
      Participant

I am working with Wellborn’s Catalog, in Premier it lets me set everything, and then when I get to finishes.. 2020 crashes and closes.  Is anyone else having this problem?

• November 2, 2015 at 1:59 pm #56695
      Neil Wilson
      Participant

Hi Denneen,

Issues in styles and pricing in catalogs are usually related to issues with your HTML viewer (your internet browser).  You can try running all outstanding windows updates or can go into the styles folder in the catalog in C:\ProgramData\20-20 Technologies\Cat\Common and delete all the HTML files.  What happens when you delete the HTML files is that you lose any picture preview of the style\finish and they come up in a list format instead.

Neil

• January 13, 2016 at 12:17 pm #68362
      Denneen
      Participant

Them problem seems to come and go, I just ran all updates.  Still had the problem.. and I checked the file but there are no HTML files under that files.  There are some under C:\ProgramData\20-20 Technologies\Cat\EmptyDB

also a message that popped up a couple times after 20/20 shut down, (but not every time) reads something like….

“The Instruction at 0x77d96a56 referenced memory at 0x000000006. The memory could not be read.”

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.