Custom color – eye-dropper question

• November 30, 2017 at 3:48 pm #162586
      Chris Blackman
      Participant

It was a fun webinar, my first!!.

I have one question regarding the eye-dropper for custom colors. Is there someway to apply those colors to cabinets?

We use the CHOICE_S catalog exclusively but I don’t see a way to apply a custom color, perhaps it’s not possible. I am guessing this is a manufacturer option for their catalog.

Thanks

• December 1, 2017 at 7:44 am #162693
      John K. Morgan
      Pilot Pro

Hey Chris!

Thanks for the note and happy you were able to join us.

Try this. Double click on a cabinet and when the window opens choose the Variables tab and then choose Textures on the left of the new screen. If you see texture thumbnails on the right then you should be able to modify with the particular catalog you are using.

I recommend that you change the Door Texture first. Often times if you change that variable first, the rest of the cabinet components will automatically update too. If not, change each individually.

John

• December 1, 2017 at 3:52 pm #162744
      Chris Blackman
      Participant

John,

Thanks I tried that with the Choice_S catalog but there was no option for Textures anywhere.

But I did learn that right clicking the 3D display window switches the display mode, which is really a nice feature.

I tried using the Styles and Pricing but that didn’t work either. Closest I got was to use the Global Attributes to change the top molding texture but that was a little weird looking.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.