Difficulties in placing ovens downloaded from 2020 Cloud

• February 8, 2018 at 7:10 pm #169411
      Kate
      Participant

Hi Neil,

The link you sent for me to respond to told me ‘Uh-oh! These are not the pages you are looking for’…..I hope this response finds you!

Although I am based in Australia, I use the UK catalogues and I am finding the same placement issue with ALL of the ovens in  the BSH Home Appliances and the Electrolux PLC catalogues ie. when placed appropriately within the floor plan they appear recessed against the wall within a render. To make the render appear correctly, the floor plan shows an oven in the middle of the floor!

In case this is relevant, I am currently using the IT Bureau catalogue for the basis of my designs.

Many thanks, K8

• February 8, 2018 at 11:19 pm #169471

Hi Kate,

We get this issue with these Cloud items as well. Sketchup items come in OK but can be problematical as they seem to increase the likelihood of crashes and are more resource intensive.

Neil – any comment on this? It mars an otherwise superb feature!

Cheers

• February 9, 2018 at 9:50 am #169631
      Participant

Hi Kate, Mike,

Thanks for your input. We believe we have tracked down the source of the issue and we’re working on a resolution. I have some additional questions, and I’ll contact you via email to get more information.

Best,

2020 Admin

• April 3, 2018 at 6:58 pm #180295
      Alan ryner
      Participant

Hi Kate,

I am interested in your opinion re the IT Bureau cat Is it working for you? I have lots of questions maybe I can call you my mobile number is 0402028195 if you can text me yours would love to chat.

Alan House of Kitchens

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.