dimension settings- schemes

• December 13, 2018 at 8:00 pm #220437
      Darby Kominik
      Participant

I downloaded the new vesion of 11.11 and had some major problems. The help department got me back on 11.9 but my dimesion schemes I had been using are not working. I am unable to configure them to the way I like them. I am so frustrated.

On my floor plan I like overall wall length, openings and centerlines of appliances. I do my overall lenght and height and cabinet measurements on the elevation. My old schemes aren’t working and it is not letting me reset them. Any ideas. I am super frustrated. Here is a PDF of what I want, but am unable to accomplish now. I have had them set this way for a few years.

• January 10, 2019 at 10:38 pm #223397
      Travis Davies
      Participant

Nobody from support responded to this??

• March 13, 2019 at 12:35 am #229377
      Travis Davies
      Participant

Hey Darby did support ever help you with this? I just figured out how to do this today. You need to open up the maintenance tools and in the files section find the folder with all of the schemes in it. One you do that just copy and paste into same folder one updated computer.  If you find the correct folder you should be able to select your schemes just like you always have.

Holler if you need help. I can take some screen shots if that makes it easier.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.