Dimensions

• December 3, 2018 at 8:28 pm #219082
      anna evans
      Participant

2020 dimension options are not working well.  Not enough options available.  I usually have to go in and do manual dimensions to get what I need every time.  This is extremely extremely time consuming.  And really needs to be fixed.  I can’t even describe all the problems.  So the best way to show you is by viewing the attached pdfs.  One is what I manually did.  The other is after I close the designs and reopen them, the dimensions go WACKY and I have to spend a lot of time manually doing the dimensions again.  This is getting so tiresome.  Maybe adding more dimension options under settings?  Or option to manually set dimensions in settings for custom dimensions so that every time you open a design the same dimensions will show every time.

• December 4, 2018 at 8:53 am #219103
      Santiago Morales
      2020 Expert

Hello Anna,

Thank you for your feedback. I agree this can be painful for you. The dimension engine is one of the areas we want to focus our attention on. We are actually working on a Multi-Dimensions capability to add multiple dimensions with fewer mouse clicks.

Question for you, do you often revert between the 2D and 3D mode in the Elevation view?

Thank you,

Santiago

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.