Disappearing Ctop and Molding

• August 10, 2020 at 1:11 pm #292608
      Paula Moynihan
      Participant

Hello,

I am using V.12.0.6.9, and in (all) of the floorplan views, My countertops and upper cabinet molding are not showing up on screen.  They DO show up in the elevation view… any one else have this problem and/or know how to fix it?  Thanks for any help!

• August 10, 2020 at 3:13 pm #292680
      jacky kreijkamp
      Participant

You can try and update to version 12.1

• August 10, 2020 at 9:22 pm #292706
      Ken Watkins
      Participant

are the countertops and trims selected in display settings of the floor plan?

– Right click on an open area of the layout, – select display settings, – and on the items tab, click the + beside residential, then + beside countertops & trims, and make sure countertops and top moldings are both checked.  Click on Apply and OK.

• August 11, 2020 at 11:28 am #292717
      Kristopher Papaleo
      Participant

Hi Paula,

I would suggest first to do as Ken wrote above, first make sure that the visuals for the items are turned on in the Display Settings of the floor plan. If they are turned on already and are still not showing, I would suggest to try out basic maintenance on the program – HERE is an article to help guide you.

If this all fails, I would recommend to call our Support line to have an agent help you on this matter. You may reach us at 1.866.697.2020.

Regards,

Kris

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.