Drag & Drop, Information, Placement Tools

• December 13, 2018 at 1:49 pm #220427
      Cassondra Wiebe
      Participant

When I drag one of the information/placement/or drag & drop tools back to the left to be part of my tool selection they are docking in tabbed form. How do I get back to the stacked look that I had previously? I need to be able to see information & drag & drop at the same time so that I can see previews of items I select in drag & drop before pulling them over.

• December 13, 2018 at 6:08 pm #220436

My designers constantly messed the boxes up so I made a little video tutorial. The first thing is to make the box ‘float’ by clicking on the down arrow on the top right of the box and then re-arrange its position as per the video. It may take a couple of tries to get it the order you want it. Hope it helps.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4szr1crs0e75haw/Floating%20to%20Docking.webm?dl=0

• December 14, 2018 at 11:37 am #220535
      Cassondra Wiebe
      Participant

Thank you so much for this, very helpful. My issue has been that the entire left section turns blue and it wants to create a tabbed look. I messed around with it for a long time just now and finally got it to go back. It was very finicky as far as trying to get a small blue area to show up instead of the full left side. Thank you!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.