Drawing layout FUNCTION missing

• October 29, 2017 at 5:41 pm #157595
      Gail Orourke
      Participant

HI, I am on V11.8.1 and when I right click to jump to Drawing layout – the command is missing. Also – when I use the drawing layout icon – it doesn’t work.  And the print feature isn’t working on the file.

See attached screenshot

Attachments:
    • October 29, 2017 at 7:06 pm #157604
      Gail Orourke
      Participant

I figured it out – when I did the Windows 10 update it blocked all my printers – to fix that you have to clear all spoolers.

• October 29, 2017 at 8:35 pm #157605

Hi Gail,

Interesting – the latest Win10 update does seem to be causing quite a few problems elsewhere as well. Thanks for the info.

Mike

• October 30, 2017 at 6:17 am #157607
      Gail Orourke
      Participant

Ok so that only worked for about a second. We have a VPN which may be also causing problems which I will check today.  after the update I had to also uninstall 2020 and reinstall as it said every file “was corrupted or didn’t exist”  – the reload fixed this,

I did uninstall the Windows 10 update, but now I can’t shut down my computer, Microsoft is forcing the update when I shut down.  So will be online with tech support today and let you know the resolution.  Any other suggestions would be appreciated with the Windows 10 update.

• October 30, 2017 at 9:51 pm #157640

That’s a bit of a nightmare. I must admit that I am NOT happy with the way Microsoft can now force updates on W10 no matter what your settings are.

If you have an IT dept then ask them about blocking the updates via GPO

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Topic Tags