Drawing Layout Tab issues

• October 5, 2021 at 4:45 pm #347661
      Michele Landon
      Participant

Yesterday and today when starting new drawings, I went to add my elevations to a Drawing Layout page. The window to select how many windows on the page does not come up and this comes up instead…scroll down…no page just a transparent portion of the page. I checked my windows updates and made all that were available. I’ve turned off, restarted, signed out etc. to no avail. Started new drawings and same thing. Copied and pasted the drawing…no dice. Anyone know what’s going on? Thanks in advance for any help!

Michele

• October 5, 2021 at 4:51 pm #347662
      Michele Landon
      Participant

Here is the screen shot
      Michele

• October 5, 2021 at 5:14 pm #347672
      Kristopher Papaleo
      Participant

Hi Michele,

I would suggest to do would be to run the Maintenance Tools and perform basic maintenance. When basic maintenance is done, it will reset the program back to its default settings, removing any changes you may have made to the program (It will not remove design files or catalogs). Click HERE to view an article to help you do the maintenance. If you have any issues with this, please contact us and we would be happy to assist. You can reach us by calling 1.866.697.2020.

Regards,

Kris

• October 6, 2021 at 9:11 am #347712
      Michele Landon
      Participant

Hi Kris! Thank you πŸ™‚ that worked! Now to reset my templates πŸ˜‰ Have a great day!

Michele

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.