Drawing Layout Update

• August 30, 2016 at 1:42 pm #99219
      Paul Machado
      Participant

I am trying to get the “Line Thickness” option to print correctly when I am changing the thicknesses of a line in the Drawing Layout tab. I am trying to achieve thick borders in a template that I have created for my company. Say I put 2 lines side by side, 1 line I have a typical 1 pixel thickness and the next I will change it to 10 pixels. they show different thicknesses but when I go to print they both print the exact same thickness, it doesn’t matter whether I print it to PDF or an actual printer it is always the same outcome. I have called 2020 about this issue a few different times in the past 6 months, last time I called they told me that they plan on making changes to the drawing layout tab in the 11.7 update.  Will this issue going be resolved in that update?

• August 30, 2016 at 5:11 pm #99261
      Neil Wilson
      Participant

Hi Paul,

We cannot say for sure that that particular issue will be resolved.  All we know is that they are planning to make some changes to the drawing layout in a future release.  The details of what will change, be repaired or be modified are still quite nebulous at this time.  I’m sure as the version gets closer we will get more details but until then lets keep our fingers crossed that custom layouts will get a good amount of attention.

Neil

• March 24, 2020 at 3:58 pm #275080
      Evgeny Kalinin
      Participant

It still does nothing and yet there it is.

• March 25, 2020 at 12:55 pm #275117
      Kristopher Papaleo
      Participant

Hi Evgeny,

It does seem as though this feature doesnt work. I’m going to report this as a bug and hopefully we can see a change be made!

Thank you

Kris

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.