dual monitor setup

• December 7, 2016 at 3:00 pm #113750
      kevin kiley
      Participant

is it possible to run a dual monitor setup for 20/20 design? where i can have two open windows displaying the same design. like one with the floor plan and the other displaying that designs elevations, working together simultaneously.

• December 9, 2016 at 2:25 pm #114037
      Neil Wilson
      Participant

Hi Kevin,

It is not possible to split the elevations off to another screen but you can put your renderings on a second monitor and some other screens like the attributes windows.

Neil

• March 15, 2018 at 6:39 pm #176677
      DonnaTHC
      Participant

Hi Neil,

I have 2020 running with a dual monitor system.  For some reason it has changed which monitor my perspectives show up on.  I want the perspectives to show up on the same monitor that I have 2020 operating on.  How am I able to choose or switch the monitor where the perspective appears?

Thanks for your help!

Donna

• March 16, 2018 at 5:18 pm #176940
      Neil Wilson
      Participant

Hi Donna,

Just drag the rendering window to the monitor you want it to display on.  The software should remember where you leave it.

Neil

• March 19, 2018 at 9:18 am #176952
      DonnaTHC
      Participant

Hi Neil,

Thanks for the help.  I drag the rendering each time to the monitor I want it displayed on.  Unfortunately it does not remember the next time render.  Are there any other alternatives?

Thanks!

Donna

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.