editing the effect of the views after rendering.

• April 25, 2019 at 8:22 am #235732
      hussain bassam
      Participant

<span style=”color: #000000; font-family: ‘Source Sans Pro’, sans-serif; font-size: 18px;”>After</span><span style=”color: #000000; font-family: ‘Source Sans Pro’, sans-serif; font-size: 18px;”> designing and rendering I tried editing the effect of the views and whenever I am changing the brightness and the color temperature the white space around my view is changing colors as well if I lower the brightness the white space is turning grey</span><span style=”color: #000000; font-family: ‘Source Sans Pro’, sans-serif; font-size: 18px;”> and when I am changing the color temperature the white space is changing into orange or blue.</span>

• April 25, 2019 at 9:03 am #235760
      Ryan Jackson

Hi Hussain

I’d like to connect to your machine and take a look at this.

Please can you email fusionsupport@2020spaces.com when you are free for me to assist you.

Kind Regards

• May 1, 2019 at 5:10 am #236043
      Ryan Jackson

Hi Hussain,

Thank you for your time recently.

Just to confirm. The effects within the Render Tools tab does not differentiate between a white space and anything within a design.

This is simply the way this tool works, so when in birds eye view you will also see a change in the white space too.

Kind Regards

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Topic Tags