Elevation colour fill colouring

• August 7, 2018 at 8:19 am #197296
      Glenn Watson
      Participant

Ok So I installed the latest version of 2020 Fusion Today (6.3.1.14) and now the colours on elevation screens is dark (see attached) this is supposed to be a high gloss white kitchen. It is even worse on darker colours.

Is this an issue with the upgrade or have a I changed a setting I probably shouldn’t have??

Also why is it whenever We install an update we have to redo half of the settings i.e info bar, colourway. etc.

• August 8, 2018 at 10:44 am #197717
      Ollie Farrant
      2020 Expert

Hi Glenn,

It was nice speaking to your earlier, we noticed this particular design had no windows or lights within in it, this was causing the renders to show extremely dark.

We also discovered your computer unfortunately does NOT have a dedicated graphics card, it only has a Intel Chipset. Please click here to see our recommended specification for 2020 Fusion V6.

I have implemented a new preference which will improve the situation for the time being, but as explained earlier today, the planning renders (WireFrame, Whitefill, ColourFill and Draft) are all graphics card based, this is why it is essential to have a dedicated graphics card, and it will also allow you to use Fusion V6 to its full capability.

Your Fusion preferences were not being backed up when updating the application due to a different user account being used when applying the Fusion update. Please ask your IT guy to implement the workaround i showed you, of course any questions please let me know!

Thanks,

Ollie

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.