Elevations

• February 1, 2018 at 4:20 pm #168137
      Kerstin Cobb
      Participant

Hi all,

I’ve seen renderings from a competitor where the appliances showed details for the refrigerator or the range and micro for example. I have already checked the “show 3d shapes in the elevation” under the preferences but the frige etc. is still just a blue box.

Does anybody know how to do this? I am also trying to get a refrigerator that I can reuse for all my designs that is customizable. Thank you in advance!

Kerstin

• February 1, 2018 at 5:04 pm #168147
      Neil Wilson
      Participant

Hi Kerstin,

If you use appliances from manufacturers the detail will show in elevations.  Only the generics show as purple blocks in the elevations.  For example, if you take a fridge from the GE catalog in the cloud you will see details in your elevations.

Neil

• February 1, 2018 at 5:13 pm #168151
      Kerstin Cobb
      Participant

thanks Neil! I am actually going through Zero, Wolf, GE and Miele to see which ones show detail. Not all of them show but most of them. So I am going through to see which ones show the best….I thought maybe there was a magic formula lol. Thank you though so much. Ps: You will be hearing a lot more questions from me…ha!

Take care Neil!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.