Error – ROOM-TOP Flexkey?

• February 2, 2019 at 4:10 pm #225787
      Ariana Thompson
      Participant

Hey gang,

Anyone know what this error means?

I tried Copy/pasting the entire design into a new kit file – the error followed me!

Many thanks,

Ariana

Attachments:
    • February 2, 2019 at 8:07 pm #225797
      Ken Watkins
      Participant

Looks like the program can’t find the item marked 8X27BART (8 x 27″ Bar Top) in the ROOM_TOP catalog.  Could be a corrupted ROOM_TOP catalog or could be a corrupted item in the file.  First things I would try are:

Delete all the tops and see if that eliminates the problem.

Alternately, I would use the switch items tab, select the ROOM_TOP catalog and if there were any items listed there as 8X27BART delete them.

Then I would save, close, and reopen the file, make sure the error was gone and then redo the countertops.

• February 3, 2019 at 1:41 pm #225798
      Ken Watkins
      Participant

Well, whadda you know.  I just got a similar message when I saved an edit on my countertops.  Same basic message but different item #.   I just clicked on OK. the message went away and no further issues.

• February 4, 2019 at 10:02 am #225812
      Ariana Thompson
      Participant

Thanks Ken!

Yes – I okayed the error the first time – and thought that was that – then it started to flag me everytime I opened the file – and I don’t know enough about computer stuff to know if this is one of those “growing” errors that gets worse and worse until you can’t open your design anymore!

I will delete all the countertops, save, close and reopen as you suggest!

Thanks!

Ariana

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.