External Corner Post for Handleless Kitchens

• June 27, 2018 at 5:21 am #192672
      Yaprak Yalcinkaya
      Participant

Hi,

I am struggling to get an external corner post for handleless doors in Universal Kitchen catalogue, at the moment I am creating two doors next to each other but obviously it is not giving me the same affect. Is there any other way to model this? Thank you

• June 27, 2018 at 7:52 am #192673
      Richie
      Pilot Pro

The TKC Catalogue has an external corner post in the lucente range.

• June 27, 2018 at 8:41 am #192674
      Yaprak Yalcinkaya
      Participant

Thank you Richie but I think that is a normal slab one, what I am looking for a J handle external corner post so it looks like the door is continuing, I have attached a picture of what I am looking for.

• June 27, 2018 at 9:49 am #192687
      Richard
      Participant

The closest I can find at the moment is:

‘Insert’

‘Non Standard’

Catalogue = “TKComponents”

Drawing Group = “Base Cabinets”

Drawing Num. = “4204” – then press ‘TAB’ key.

Enter the sizes AND WHICH HAND you want it to draw, then click ‘OK’

This is an island end panel with two external corner posts and a base panel between. For base unit ends, just make it deeper and push it back into the wall a bit. I will keep looking and will post if I find something better, but this should get you through for now.

Internal corner post drawing number is 4161

Hope this helps.

Attachments:
    • June 27, 2018 at 10:06 am #192703
      Richard
      Participant

Found it!

Same process, drawing number 10725.

I also found a small curved version, as some suppliers offer this as well, drawing number 10720 & 10721.

When you add them in to a design, save them individually as a grouped item with the supplier code as the saved name, so you don’t need to go through the process each time you want to add them to a design.

This should sort you out.

Attachments:
    • June 27, 2018 at 10:24 am #192716
      Yaprak Yalcinkaya
      Participant

Thank you very much!

• July 29, 2018 at 4:08 am #196308
      Chris Booth
      Participant

Hi Try this – I modelled it , you just need to bring it in as a 3ds file . If the scale comes in abit weird just change the height to 715mm and it will correct all the other dims . Hope this helps – should end up as 715 x 70 x 70mm

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.