Feature suggestion – Setting default styles using colours from other cats

• November 9, 2018 at 7:39 am #214941
      Richard
      Participant

With the addition of the Egger Cat, which is amazing by the way, would it be possible to enable utilising this catalogue to determine ‘default style’ carcase colours in other cats such as ‘Universal Kitchens’, ‘PWS Second Nature’, ‘Burbidge’ etc?
      So, we would be talking cross cat default style utilisation.

I know we can simply change the colour of the carcase for each unit utilising the cross cat colour change capability, but being able to specify it as default would be a huge time saver.

• November 20, 2018 at 3:51 pm #217274
      Jim Smalley
      2020 Moderator

Hi Richard, thanks for the suggestion. I will investigate further with our Content Team and come back to you soon.

Best wishes,

Jim

• March 27, 2019 at 3:47 am #231187
      Jeannine
      Participant

Hi Richard

The Egger Colour options have now been added to the Burbidge, PWS Second Nature Doors and Universal Kitchens catalogues and are available on the download

Regards

Jeannine

• April 13, 2019 at 6:16 am #234235
      Richard
      Participant

And it’s perfect, thanks!

• May 3, 2019 at 6:44 am #236184
      Amy Taber
      Participant

I think that an Egger Dog would be better.

• May 3, 2019 at 6:54 am #236185
      Amy Taber
      Participant

I generally like dogs more than cats. They are more loyal and cute. Cats use people to meet their needs, and dogs will be betrayed in any situation. I read an article on Petstiger that if a dog buys better food then it will be much healthier. I think it will benefit my German shepherd. What do you think?

• May 3, 2019 at 7:08 am #236186
      James Wilson
      2020 Moderator

So glad we have a wide selection of dogs and cats in the 2020 Cloud Deocorative Items catalog 😉

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.