Fisher and Paykal Dishdrawer

• January 31, 2019 at 5:22 pm #225769
      Alan ryner
      Participant

Hi I seem to have lost my Fisher and Paykal dishdrawer out of my catalogues. Does anyone know where I can obtain a catalogue that has it in it. Prefer not to use the cloud if possible as its so painfull finding it and loading each time.

Thanks Alan Ryner

• January 31, 2019 at 8:27 pm #225772

Hi Alan, there are numerous F&P Dishdrawers in the Sketchup Warehouse (see picture). You just have to play with the textures when you bring them in.

Also, since the new Dishdrawers are flat face or integrated (not the curved fronts like they used to be), I often just use a drawer unit, sized accordingly and with a metal texture and appropriate handle or no handle at all.

Attachments:
    • January 31, 2019 at 8:37 pm #225782

I just had a look at the F&P site and was initially pleased to see that they seemed to have 3D downloads but unfortunately the DXF/DWG are 2D and no sign of any 3D files at all – just the promise of them in future.

• February 1, 2019 at 11:15 am #225785
      Participant

Hi Alan,

I’m afraid we don’t currently have the F&P catalog available, however I’d be interested to hear why using 2020 Cloud is painful. Item listing and search should be pretty fast, but perhaps there’s something else we could improve or help with?

Cheers,

2020 Admin

• February 3, 2019 at 6:10 pm #225799
      Alan ryner
      Participant

Hi

Re the cloud. Its such a pain when you take something from the cloud into the drawing and you close the drawing and re load the drawing it always asks to Swt items . Plus being in Asia the cloud is only set up for US and Europe and its never has items for Asia in it and we are forever searching.  Its also very very slow to find items.  We are continually told we are like the UK so set yourself up this! Its as if Asia is not viewed as an important region?

Regards Alan

• February 3, 2019 at 7:36 pm #225800

Hi Alan, Not sure what is happening on your system – if I add cloud items, the drawing opens normally for me although I often don’t see a ‘detailed’ view of the cloud item – just a rectangular block but all works find in the renders.

The cloud IS slow though – I’m on 100mbit NBN and it takes around 10 seconds for the cloud items to appear.

• February 4, 2019 at 5:15 pm #225929
      Alan ryner
      Participant

Hi Mike,

What version of 2020 are you running, we went back to 11.09 as 11.11 caused us all sorts of problems?

Alan

• February 4, 2019 at 6:20 pm #225931

Hi Alan,

I’m on 11.11.3.1 but most of my designers are on 11.10.1.1

Cheers

Mike

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.