Floor & ceiling disappear in render mode

• September 14, 2022 at 9:24 am #375316
      Kelly Lemieux
      Participant

This is a new one for me.  When I rendered the design, my floor and ceiling are both gone.  I closed out and reopened the design multiple times with no change.  I double checked my settings and preferences.  I have not done anything different in this design than I have done with others.  Has anyone else experienced this, or know how I can fix it?

• September 14, 2022 at 11:18 am #375355
      Kristopher Papaleo
      Participant

Hi Kelly,

If the floor and ceiling are both gone, it is possible they have been turned off. To check this, open a perspective and click on texture/display settings to see if the visibility is turned on. -See attached image.

If they are turned on and still not appearing, try to copy/paste the drawing onto a new floor plan to test it there. You can also contact our support department  so an agent may check it out. You can reach us by calling 1.866.697.2020.

Regards,

Kris

• September 14, 2022 at 1:39 pm #375409
      new empire
      Participant

Ho w to apply multiplier from different companies on v13

• September 15, 2022 at 11:10 am #375422
        Kristopher Papaleo
        Participant

Hi,

If you are using a local catalog, you can click HERE to check out our article to create the rate using the Catalog Manager.

If you are using cloud based catalogs, you can click HERE to check out the article on how to set up rates in the Cloud Browser.

Regards,

Kris

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.