FX5 Annotation issue

• August 31, 2016 at 5:11 am #99282
      Nicholas Nell
      Participant

Hi

I have recently started using FX5 and am encountering an issue when selecting and moving annotations.

If I have an annotation selected and then select another annotation, it doesn’t not deselect the 1st annotation until I remove my finger from my mouse button. What this causes is for both annotations to be moved instead of just the new one I have selected.  This also happens with dimension rails.

I am running build 5.2.0.114

If you can let me know if this is a known bug that will be resolved in a future update.

Thanks

Nicholas

• September 2, 2016 at 4:18 am #99407
      Ollie Farrant
      2020 Expert

Hi Nicholas

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, I am currently investigating the potential bug and I will post a update shortly.

Thanks

Ollie

• September 26, 2016 at 9:20 am #103911
      Sian R
      Participant

Hi,

I’m also having this problem, has any solution been found??

Thanks

Sian

• September 27, 2016 at 4:06 am #104023
      Ollie Farrant
      2020 Expert

Hi

Yes the Annotation issue has been resolved and the fix will be availble in 2020 Fusion 5.3.

Thanks

Ollie

• October 6, 2016 at 5:35 am #106120
      Grant Hughes
      Participant

Hi

Just noticed that the dimension rails still have this bug post update. Annotations are fixed though thanks 😀

• November 30, 2016 at 4:12 am #113191
      Nicholas Nell
      Participant

Hi

I have noticed that the issue has been resolved in V5.3. However I now find that I am unable to Shift select multiple dimensions. The only way to select multiple dimension is to draw a marquee select around them all.

I am also finding that if I manually dimension a drawing or use the dimension multipoint tool, when I close and then reopen a design the dimensions are repositioned in random areas of the design. This becomes quite bothersome as I need to then reposition all the dimension. Attached is a screen shot comparison of what I saved, and what I get when reopening a design.

Otherwise I really think that you guys are heading in the right direction with dimensions and annotations, now just need the option to align and distribute manual annotations evenly within a design 😉

• November 30, 2016 at 6:10 am #113200
      Ollie Farrant
      2020 Expert

Hi Nicholas

Thank you for your post, we are addressing the issue where you are unable to hold shift and select multiple dimensions. I will keep you updated.

In regards to your manual Dimensions changing to random positions when closing and reopening a design – I would like to connect and take a look as I am having trouble reproducing this one. Please can you contact me on either of the below details so we can arrange a remote session?

Email – fusionsupport@2020spaces.com

Phone Number – 01233 635 533

Also thank you for your kind comments! 🙂

Many Thanks

Ollie

• November 30, 2016 at 7:46 am #113201
      Nicholas Nell
      Participant

Hi Ollie

Thanks for the feedback.

I am not a UK based client so I will go through my local distributor. Will likely have to send a copy of the design along with the catalogue I use.

Thanks

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.