GE Hood Chimney Cover

• March 8, 2024 at 2:58 pm #437397
      Ashley Chafin
      Participant

WHY can’t I seem to find a way to get the chimney cover ran to the ceiling when using the GE pyramid hood? There is no option to open cloud config to adjust the length/height, the UXDC## doesn’t have its own graphic, and I can’t go into attributes to find the color to replicate it on a 3D box. I really don’t like this Cloud the way it is currently. AND the 30″ pyramid hood isn’t on any of the old school downloadable GE catalogs. If someone has a recommendation for a work around I would love the input!

• March 8, 2024 at 3:19 pm #437398
      Ashley Chafin
      Participant

Jk. I made it work. I just used to 2020 appliances and made it look how I wanted to. And by the luck of the Irish I found the finish in the “textures currently in design”. But I would really love if the configurator worked like I thought it was supposed to..

If it’s not the actual finish – oh well. They’ll live. At least the chimney cover goes to the ceiling now!

also on that note – when I select a Blanco faucet to attach to a Blanco sink in the configurator, it does not apply the finish I select. So that’s annoying also. I’m over the cloud today. over it.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.