Having trouble bringing up and centering my floor plan (aerial view)

• June 4, 2022 at 12:16 am #368363
      Laura Arkell
      Participant

Hello 2020 community, I am having trouble (all of the sudden) not being able to bring up and center my aerial view / floor plan, via the double clicking center button on my mouse. Best way to describe it is by my picture attached. I have tried to zoom in and the graph paper lines show up, but still can’t find my design. The elevations are fine and show up like normal, so no problem with those. It’s just the floor plan/aerial view?? You can see in my attachment picture that the bottom “side to side” bar, and the right side “up and down” bar are showing that the design is centered, but the screen remains green as though it’s too far zoomed out and I can not find the design no matter what I try. Help please, thank you in advance! 🙂

Attachments:
    • June 4, 2022 at 6:57 am #368373

Try deleting all items in your shopping cart/accessory list.  Then try centering again.

• June 6, 2022 at 11:18 am #368419
      Kristopher Papaleo
      Participant

Hi Laura,

Normally when this happens, it is because there were items that were placed very far away from the rest of the drawing. In my experience, this could be a unit of some sort, a line, or it could have even been an add-on that was place way off of an item.

You can go to the item list of your design and select everything in there and then go back to your floor plan. When you have everything selected, you should be able to see the ‘blue dots’ that surround your items. This will help locate the drawing on the floorplan but after that you would need to identify which item is far away from the drawing. You can also contact our support department so a tech can connect in and assist with this. You can reach us by calling 1.866.697.2020.

Regards,

Kris

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.