HELP! Is this 2020? The monitor? The computer? SUPER tiny print!

• January 13, 2022 at 3:18 pm #355315
      Ariana Thompson
      Participant

Hi all!

We just got a new computer and monitor! Yay!

But a lot of V12’s print is now *microscopic*!  You’d think that now that my monitor is 27-ish” corner to corner, everything would be big – and it is – except on 2020.

I have attached a screenshot of how the Styles and Pricing Box looks.  That’s just one example.

When I brought up the HELP ribbon in 2020 to click to come here, the text for the various icons is 2mm high. I measured it!

V12 was not like this on my smaller monitor, but it was also a different computer.  It seems to ONLY be 2020 – so I’m actually not sure it’s the monitor – all my other programs are fine.

Anyone know how to fix this? I’m going crazy!  Thanks so much!

Ariana

• January 14, 2022 at 11:37 am #355374
      Kristopher Papaleo
      Participant

Hi Ariana,

Here are steps to resolving this issue. First, you want to make sure that Design is closed down. Once you do that, you want to right click on the design icon and go down to ‘Properties’. From there, you want to click on ‘Compatibility’ and then click on ‘Change high DPI settings’. Now you want to check the box for ‘Override high DPI scaling behavior’ and then switch from Application to System.

Once all that is done, you can close out of the boxes and give the program a test! Of course if there are any further issues, you can always contact our support line for assistance! You can contact by calling 1.866.697.2020.

Regards,

Kris

• January 14, 2022 at 11:59 am #355375
      Ariana Thompson
      Participant

OMG Kris – THANK YOU!!!!

You fixed it!  Your instructions were perfect!

Ariana

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.