Help – my catalogs are not showing up

• January 13, 2018 at 9:13 pm #166136
      Kerstin Cobb
      Participant

Hi, I have the latest 2020 Design 11 (it says below All Editions) and when I first got it I’ve used the CD. I didn’t know when to use the key and it never asked for it. So I used it for about 1 month and then I couldn’t use it no more. I then used the key, thinking that I might have just used a trial and now none of my kitchens can be pulled up in 2020.

At first when I used the CD I’ve also installed quite a few catalogs that I needed and now with the key no catalogs are showing. I even re-downloaded them from 2020.net and re-installed but nothing, they are not appearing. I am so frustrated that the technical support is not open on the weekends because I always seem to have issues on the weekend…

Thanks in advance if someone has a tip for me!!

Take care, Kerstin.

• January 17, 2018 at 10:19 am #166287
      Neil Wilson
      Participant

Hi Kerstin,

It sounds like you were in fact working in the trial.  Then when you plugged in your key the actual licensing was implemented and you have some limited version of the software.  Possibly an essentials license but it sounds more like an Educational version because of the inability to open your files.

Give us a call at 1-866-697-2020 and we can take a look at your license and see if that is in fact the cause.  If not we will be able to connect to your computer and have a look at why it is happening first-hand.

Thanks

Neil

• January 17, 2018 at 10:23 am #166289
      Participant

Thread moved to 2020 Design Forum for better visibility

2020 Admin

• January 17, 2018 at 12:11 pm #166307
      Kerstin Cobb
      Participant

Hi Neil,

thank you so much for taking the time to respond. Yes indeed I was unaware that I was working off of the educational license. My school advisor had told me I was going to receive the unlimited version which is why I was so confused.

I am talking with someone from 2020 sales about upgrading my license to the unlimited version.

Thanks Neil and take care!

Kerstin

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Topic Tags