HIDE WALLS BUG

• August 5, 2021 at 6:06 am #340790
      darren mckeown
      Participant

Hi, when i am taking views of my designs i used to be able to step outside the room and click the button to hide the walls. all was working fine until the last update. now when you step outside the room the wall and windows disappear but the doors stay visible. it used to make them invisible automatically but now you have to highlight the door and make sure its invisible.

is this a bug or is this what i have to do now?

• August 5, 2021 at 7:25 am #340801
      Ollie Farrant
      2020 Expert

Hi Darren,

In Fusion 85.0.92 there has been enhancement’s to the hide wall feature. Internal doors, window and walls no longer autohide

You will be able to select the door and disable the internal fixture flag. See attached screenshot.

Also if you add a exterior door instead of a interior door, the exterior door will hide automatically. Exterior door codes start with ED

I have also attached the 8.5 release notes.

Any other questions just let me know 🙂

• August 5, 2021 at 7:53 am #340833
      darren mckeown
      Participant

Thanks ollie i see that now.

• August 5, 2021 at 10:16 am #340924
      Ollie Farrant
      2020 Expert

Hi Darren,

Just a quick update, these changes were made in 8.5 to accommodate the new internal double sided walls.

We are going to make further enhancements, so that when a interior door is place on a single sided wall it will automatically hide as part of “Hide Walls”.

Thanks!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.