How to Use 2020 Cloud

• June 29, 2016 at 3:13 pm #93984
      christine
      Participant

hi! I’m new in the comunity, i use 2020 design since many years and now i don’t know how to use the cloud. I<span class=”alt-edited”>would like to use</span> the catalogs There some tutoriel exist ?

christine

• June 29, 2016 at 3:23 pm #93986
      Participant

Hi Christine,

I split this off into it’s own topic. Give me a minute and I’ll find some links to tutorials & tips. 🙂

Best,

Admin

• June 29, 2016 at 3:29 pm #93987
      Participant

Hi Christine,

This post has links to some tutorials, which I’ve below. The tutorials are very short videos which should help you get started. If you have any additional questions, you may find answers in this forum or through your 2020 Technical Support team.

Hope this helps get you started!

Best,

Admin

————————————————————————————

Here’s a 3 minute overview of how 2020 Cloud works

We’ve also put together a few short video tutorials to help you get started with 2020 Cloud. You may have seen these in individual posts already, but here is a convenient index for your reference. Each video is around 1-2 minutes in duration.

In order to take advantage of the new features of 2020 Cloud, you will need the latest version of 2020 Design (available now on 2020.net) and a 2020 Community profile- be sure to set your correct Market Region in your profile.

• August 30, 2021 at 4:43 pm #344209
      Sam Boyd
      Participant

The links provided in the YouTubes say they are private and cannot access.

We’re trying to figure out how to use the news links in the 2020 Live V13. When clicking on the news links, they do not open. We’re trying to figure out how to use the news links in the 2020 Live V13. When clicking on the news links, they do not open.

Please advise. Thank you

Please advise. Thank you

• August 31, 2021 at 12:03 pm #344304
        Kristopher Papaleo
        Participant

Hi Sam,

For the time being, please use the articles below for any assistance with Cloud Usage.

Here is an article for 2020 Cloud Tutorials and here is an article for 2020 Cloud FAQs.

There are a few other articles which I have emailed out to you. You can take a look at those for any additional information about cloud usage!

Regards,

Kris

• August 31, 2021 at 10:14 am #344262
      Edith
      Participant

Hi Sam,

Sorry to hear that.

Could you please let us know which video and links you are referring to so we can validate and correct them right away?

Thanks

Edith

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.