importing background images adjustments

• June 25, 2020 at 10:54 am #287405
      Romek czykieta
      Participant

Hi,

I’ve been trying to import background images into fusion. This is easy enough. Unfortunately when I select these images in a design they are out of perspective, as if they are zoomed in too far. I cannot find a way of adjusting these images to fit correctly.

Anyone have any ideas????

• June 25, 2020 at 11:04 am #287410
      Ryan Jackson

Hi Romek,

This is probably because the image size isn’t right for the window/s.

You could open the image with paint and crop the image down to a smaller size until is is right.

If you’re unsure how to do that, i’d be happy to connect to your machine and assist you.

Please feel free to contact me at fusionsupport@2020spaces.com or on 01233 635 533

Kind Regards

• July 16, 2020 at 4:31 am #289916
      Yaprak Yalcinkaya
      Participant

Hi Ryan,

Is it possible for 2020 Fusion to add some high-quality background images to the system?
      This is what I struggle most, most of them are really low quality and I struggle finding the right size images as well to add as background image.

• July 16, 2020 at 4:46 am #289917
      Ryan Jackson

Hi Yaprak,

We are currently working on updating the stock backgrounds.

Generally you’d need to go for the bigger size images from the net. Anything with a width and height in the 1,000 pixel range should do it.

If you like I can connect to your machine to assist you?

Please contact me at fusionsupport@2020spaces.com or on 01233 635 533

Kind Regards

• July 16, 2020 at 4:48 am #289918
      Yaprak Yalcinkaya
      Participant

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for this, it won’t be necessary, at the moment I am using some that will do till the images are updated. But thanks for offering and letting me know. 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.