Invalid Local License

• November 8, 2021 at 9:20 am #350410
      Michael Farago
      Pilot Pro

Good Morning,

I’ve had a few of our users who have had the “Invalid Local License” and “Cloud connection has timed out” over the last week.  We had 4 users last week who I had to reinstall 2020 to get things back up and running, and 5 more over the weekend with the same issue.  One of them contacted support and never heard back.  I’m hoping someone here knows what’s causing this, and an easier fix than reinstalling 2020.

Thanks

Attachments:
    • November 8, 2021 at 12:42 pm #350472

I am also facing same issue from last week. I have used 2020 clear cloud cache tool as advised by 2020 support. But I have to run this tool before every log-in session which is very frustrating and time consuming. I am using Version 13.0.1.54. I have tried it on Version 12.5.1.32 and 13.0.0.79 and have same issue.  I have not faced this issue before last week.

• November 8, 2021 at 2:44 pm #350482
      Kristopher Papaleo
      Participant

Hi,

It seems that we are experiencing issues with the cloud at the moment. We are currently investigating the issue as we speak. For now, as a workaround, you can use the Clear Cloud Cache tool to clear the clouds cache to allow you to sign in. Click HERE to check out our article to download the clear cloud cache tool. I will update this thread once the issue has been identified and sorted out.

If you have any issues even after running the Clear Cloud Cache tool, you can contact our support department for assistance. You can reach them by calling 1.866.697.2020.

We apologize for the inconvenience,

Kris

• November 8, 2021 at 6:12 pm #350489
      Michael Farago
      Pilot Pro

Hi Kris,

So is there any update on this.  I’m currently sitting on 8 users who have needed to run the cloud cache clear multiple times to continue to work, and 1 user that even that isn’t working….she’s completely locked out of 2020.

I can understand outages, and issues like this occurring, but where I have difficulty swallowing this, is the lack of communication from 2020 to clients.   So if you have any updates as to how long this outage may last if it’s going to out for an extended period that would be much appreciated.

Thanks

• November 8, 2021 at 6:49 pm #350490
      Kristopher Papaleo
      Participant

Hi Michael,

We are working on this issue with the highest priority. Unfortunately for the time being, the only workaround we have for this would be to use the clear cloud cache tool. We will update you on this thread once the matter has been resolved.

We apologize for the inconvenience,

Kris

• November 10, 2021 at 11:19 am #350653
      Kristopher Papaleo
      Participant

Hi,

You should not have any issues signing into the program any longer! The issue has been cleared up.

Regards,

Kris

• November 10, 2021 at 11:21 am #350655
      Michael Farago
      Pilot Pro

Thank you…. My users also thank you.

• September 11, 2022 at 3:56 pm #375174
      Stephen Bruno
      Participant

We use many different programs to run our business, but only Design 2020 consumes hours of unnecessary time combatting the bugs, glitches, and outdated features such as those that plague this program. Contacting support is always a nightmare, and rarely provides effective solutions.

I am also experiencing this issue to the point even running the clear cache tool is not resolving the issue. I have even uninstalled and reinstalled the program.

Please provide some effective solution to this ongoing problem.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.