Issue on Panoramic view

• May 2, 2018 at 9:09 am #184749
      Ryan De Erit
      Participant

Hi,

I need help with an issue on panoramic view. This happens only on this view.

Please see the attached file for the error please.

• May 2, 2018 at 3:53 pm #184870
      Ryan De Erit
      Participant

I don’t know how to add the image again. So I am attaching it back.

Attachments:
    • May 3, 2018 at 4:09 pm #185080
      Ryan De Erit
      Participant

I really do hope someone would get on me about this issue.

• May 3, 2018 at 5:22 pm #185142
      Neil Wilson
      Participant

Hey Ryan,

That looks like a connection issue.  Make sure you have a solid internet connect.  The best connections are wired directly to your computer.  A good Wifi connection will usually suffice but a bad one will give you kind of error.  Also stuff like connecting on a public Wifi or using the hotspot created your phone might cause the issue.

Neil

• May 3, 2018 at 5:30 pm #185145
      Ryan De Erit
      Participant

As I mentioned above this only happens when one user enters panoramic view. All other functions work and we are using a stable network via LAN.

• May 4, 2018 at 9:46 am #185220
      Neil Wilson
      Participant

Hi Ryan,

If it is only happening to 1 user it could be related to their network account or their network card.  If the rest of the networked users are connecting fine it points to something local.  It might even be something as odd as a bad network cable.  It could also be an issue with the users http://www.2020.net account.  If the user logs in on a different computer do they get the same error?  If a different user logs in on the user’s computer do they also get the error?

Neil

• May 4, 2018 at 10:16 am #185221
      Ryan De Erit
      Participant

The issue only happens when they enter panoramic view.  We had a tech support from 2020 the other day as well as some functionality is not working as designed. After it got fixed this new issue sprang. So I do not think this is related to the account as the tech support rep should have found it out already if there is an issue with the account. I can confirm that the connection is fine as we can remotely check the connection of the computer from the network and how long it has been up. This monitor resets once the computer reboots or losses network connection access including LAN.

• May 8, 2018 at 5:20 pm #185548
      Neil Wilson
      Participant

Hey Ryan,

At this point I think the best idea would be to give us another call at 1-866-697-2020 and have a tech take another first-hand look.

Neil

• May 9, 2018 at 9:51 am #185614
      Chris Setlock
      Participant

It’s glitching for me now, too.  Since yesterday, I get the following message:

“Failed to publish the 360 Panoramic View.  Error: the request failed with HTTP status 404: Not Found”

Until yesterday, panorama was working.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Topic Tags