Layer Colours – Setting Default colours?

• October 5, 2019 at 7:09 am #251974
      Richard
      Participant

Hi Guys.

Is there a way to set all default layer colours for all cats to Black?
      I do use coloured layers, but find myself spending a whole lot of time setting them all to black, and then changing them to suit so that they are specific to that design.

Thanks

• October 7, 2019 at 5:37 am #252102
      Ryan Jackson

Hi Richard,

I have spoken to our data team.

Besides the current way you are doing this, it could be possible using catalogue editor. Though this would require for you to be trained and would come at a cost too.

However, just so I am clear on what you are trying to achieve, please contact us on 01233 635 533 or at fusionsupport@2020spaces.com

Kind Regards

• October 7, 2019 at 6:17 am #252103
      Richard
      Participant

Hi Ryan.

Thanks – I was hoping for maybe a simple line of text in the prefs file or something like that.

Okay, in that case – FEATURE SUGGESTION:

On the layer control tab, would it be possible to have a ‘set all layer colours to black’ option?

As Fusion is designed to speed up user control, this would save a whole heap of time for many users.

Thanks

• October 7, 2019 at 6:32 am #252104
      Ryan Jackson

Hi Richard,

Sorry I misunderstood before.

There is a preference for this. I can connect to your machine and add this for you.

Please email fusionsupport@2020spaces.com with your Team Viewer ID and Password so I can assist you.

Kind Regards

• October 7, 2019 at 6:42 am #252105
      Richard
      Participant

Ah, perfect.

I’m not at the machine today – if it’s just a case of placing the line of code into the prefs file, I am familiar with how to do this, so maybe if you email the line, along with where to place it if that makes a difference (I don’t believe it does particularly?) Then I can do it.

Feature suggestion still stands though.

Thanks!

• October 7, 2019 at 7:28 am #252106
      Ryan Jackson

Hi Richard,

No problem I’ll send it over to you.

Please can you provide your dongle number or email us so I can get your contact details?Unfortunately there are no details on the forum.

Kind Regards

• July 29, 2020 at 11:09 am #291404
      robert Mulligan
      Participant

Get some graffiti happenin up in here ahah give this place some colour!! am i even in the design forum?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.