Maxon Top Caps and Autohardware

• August 3, 2016 at 2:31 pm #97286
      Susan Hirsch
      Participant

Hello!  When running Auto-Hardware in Maxon’s Prefix library, the top caps on 42.5″ panels do not auto populate.  Is there anything I can do to fix this?  I’m also running into a strange problem with hardware on panels using stacker modules.  They’re right about 75% of the time, but sometimes come in too short or too tall.  Any suggestions would be appreciated!  Thanks

• August 31, 2016 at 4:43 pm #99368
      Eric DeVito
      2020 Expert

When dealing with an Automation type issue, such as Auto-Hardware, it is good to first test a few items in a new drawing. Occasionally there can be a problem in a specific drawing that causes a problem with the placement of the Auto-hardware. To test for this, close the program and reopen it. Then in a new empty drawing, place a few panels and test running the Auto-Hardware. If it places correctly there, then it is likely the drawing that is the issue. If it still doesn’t work correctly in the new drawing, the next step would be to ensure your manufacturer catalog is up to date. It is possible that a new update to the catalog may resolve the issue. If it does not, it would be best to report the example to our technical support team. That way we can test the same items and determine if it is a problem in the catalog and report it properly for correction.

I did test just now placing a few 42.5 ” Panels and the Auto-Hardware seems to be placing correctly. It is possible this issue is now corrected for you?

Feel free to contact the technical support team for a specific problem such as this. You can refer to this post on some ways to reach them.

https://www.2020spaces.com/forums/topic/how-to-contact-2020-customer-support-for-commercial-office-products-2/

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Topic Tags