missing items in high def rendering

• February 18, 2020 at 10:15 am #269291
      Peggy McIsaac
      Pilot Pro

I use Design for complete plan packages including creating, plumbing and electrical plans. I have a recurring issue that began in V.11 and still a problem in V.12. I have my plan tabs set up for each type of plan I need. I keep the last tab for renderings, so it has all items visible, except  electrical symbols. I save my views and then render from those saved views. In the render window,  I choose view only visible items and it looks fine in the basic render. When I do the high def render, everything disappears except my walls, windows, and doors. This happens in any view mode that I try. The only work around is to copy to a new design and delete the electrical symbols. It creates confusion after the second or third revision of a design, even more so, because we have multiple 2020 users that may do the revision.

My system is adequate – see attached.

Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong, or how to fix the issue?

• February 18, 2020 at 11:25 am #269323
      Kristopher Papaleo
      Participant

Hi Peggy,

It’s definitely odd that this is happening. I’ve tried to replicate the issue you’re experiencing but I’ve had no luck with it. I would strongly recommend giving our support department a call to help solve this issue. The support number is 1.866.697.2020.

Kris

• February 29, 2020 at 6:14 pm #271218
      Ariana Thompson
      Participant

Hi Peggy,

I’m not using V12 yet – but I have sometimes had this issue in V11 when items are grouped.  As soon as I ungroup – the rendering is fine.

Don’t know if that translates to V12, though.

Ariana

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Topic Tags