Moldings Disappearing in Rendering View

• September 13, 2022 at 11:24 am #375247
      Laura Graham
      Participant

My moldings keep disappearing in my rendering views. The only way to get them to reappear is to temporarily change the placement zones on the walls. Any suggestions on why this keeps happening and how to fix it?

• September 13, 2022 at 12:11 pm #375260
      Kristopher Papaleo
      Participant

Hi Laura,

Normally toe kicks should still be present in the perspective view regardless if there is a placement zone or not. -See attached image below. As you can see, the toe kick still appears in the perspective even when outside of the placement zone.

The only time the placement size will matter is when trying to view the elevation of a particular wall. The elevation will only show items that sit within its placement zone. -See attached image.

If the issue you are experiencing is with the perspective view, I would suggest to contact our support department so an agent can connect to the system and take a closer look at what is happening. You can reach us by calling 1.866.697.2020.

Regards,

Kris

• September 13, 2022 at 12:13 pm #375279
      Laura Graham
      Participant

thank you! its only my crown moldings that do it. next time it happens ill contact support

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.