More additions to 2020 Decorative Items Catalog

• March 15, 2017 at 8:34 am #121843
      Participant

wardrobeappleWe are delighted to announce the latest release of the 2020 Decorative Items Catalog on 2020 Cloud.

In this iteration we have added 119 new products, including a whole new category for staircase styles. In addition, to enhance your designs of living spaces, you will find a selection of sofas, new tables and the latest styles of televisions. For those bedroom designs, we have added more beds and dressing room items, including perfume bottles, shoes and hanging clothes.

entertainmentThere are many more changes to the 2020 Decorative Items Catalog to help you add style, realism and personality to your designs. Whether it’s with HVAC registers, guitars or bowls of apples, we think you’ll find just what you’re looking for.

screenshotYou can review the whole catalog on our website, and we invite you to suggest your own ideas if you think we missed something.

• April 7, 2017 at 9:46 am #124535
      Owen
      Participant

Could we have clothes on a hanger, something that is quite high quality with a fair amount of polygons if necessary. I suggested something before and you put it in and I loved that you listened to our feedback.

To give an example I use fusion exclusively now for bedrooms but aside from having a shirt or dress there is nothing else I can put on the rails, couldn’t really find any high quality type stuff to put in on 3dwarehouse either sadly so that I could import via sketchup

I’ll attach something I done up quickly to illustrate what I mean, this isnt in a room environment yet, but having something that could add to this on a hanger like say a suit, or a jacket.. or even better if we just had something generic like blinds that could add in and then change size to suit the needs if needs be

Attachments:
    • April 7, 2017 at 11:40 am #124553
      Participant

Hi Owen,

That’s a good suggestion. We’re actively taking on customer suggestions with each update of the 2020 Decorative Items catalog, and I’m glad we were able to include one of your previous ideas.

We’ll look into the best way to give you more options for easily adding larger amounts of high-quality clothing.

Thanks & have a great weekend!

2020 Admin

• April 10, 2017 at 3:41 am #124618
      Owen
      Participant

Thanks very much for replying I really appreciate it 🙂

• April 10, 2017 at 8:40 am #124635
      Participant

No problem!

• April 11, 2017 at 11:47 am #124865
      Owen
      Participant

It has became clear after today that you may have previously added some items, of which I appreciate as I done a search for “hanger” and a few items popped up today.

That is the right idea and would love to see more of this. Stuff that you can add to the shelf units too, I was adding stuff from 3dwarehouse like ikea boxes but choices are limited, folded up clothes or something would be nice too

I like how the bedroom part is being looked at, bedrooms is all I do with fusion now (all the rest of our designers are still kitchen based only)

Attachments:
    • April 11, 2017 at 11:53 am #124877
      Participant

Hi Owen,

Nice job!
      Yes, we’re looking at including more content both for shelving and hanging. I can’t really say specifically what we will include right now, but I wanted to let you know that we’re on the same page on the content.

Cheers,

2020 Admin

• April 11, 2017 at 2:10 pm #124890
      James Wilson
      2020 Moderator

Hi Owen

Your bedroom design with decorative items from 2020 Cloud looks great! 🙂

• May 24, 2017 at 10:41 am #131259
      Grant Hughes
      Participant

I have a decorative catalogue suggestion:

I have a lot of clients with dogs, and I like to put one in the kitchen renders when they do. But currently there is only one dog model and a grey version of that model. Could we maybe get a pets update at some point? I’m sure it wouldn’t be a priority but it would be really cool 😀

Maybe some different dogs breeds, cats etc…

• May 25, 2017 at 4:45 am #131407
      James Wilson
      2020 Moderator

Hi Grant

We’re currently working on an update to the Decorative Items catalog, so we’ll look at getting one or two added for you.

Thanks for your feedback 🙂

James

• June 22, 2017 at 10:26 am #136093
      Richard
      Participant

Would it be possible to add some more items for hanging on hooks. things like Keys, coats (Not on a hanger), Shirts (Also not on a hanger), Bags, etc?
      Also a set of keys for sitting on a shelf or work surface would be great.

• June 22, 2017 at 11:14 am #136102
      James Wilson
      2020 Moderator

Hi Richard

Many thanks for your requests – we’ll add these to the list for the next Deco Items update.

Regards

James

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.