MS International manufacturer update

• October 17, 2018 at 2:28 pm #209345
      joseph martin
      Participant

I downloaded and installed the MSI quartz from 2020 but can not seem to locate it so i can acutally use it on a counter top?  Any suggestions?  The only ones available are the standard ones.

• October 17, 2018 at 11:29 pm #209395

Hi Joseph,

These benchtops show up via the Countertop Wizard and for them to work, you MUST have installed the Countertop Wizard Imperial first – this is in the 2020 Generic Catalog section of the site.

If you have all this done then I am not sure what the problem is – maybe your key permissions?

Attachments:
    • October 18, 2018 at 9:44 am #209405
      Neil Wilson
      Participant

Hi Joseph,

What Mike said. 🙂  Thanks again Mike.

Neil

• October 18, 2018 at 11:15 am #209406
      joseph martin
      Participant

Thank you.  Just downloaded the Imperial Wizard.  Should I now REdownload the MS International file again?

• October 18, 2018 at 11:31 am #209407
      Neil Wilson
      Participant

Hi Joseph,

Give the wizard a try, if the MSI countertops show up in the wizard you should be file.  If they are not there reinstalling the catalog should put them there.

Neil

• October 18, 2018 at 11:53 am #209409
      joseph martin
      Participant

This is all I get when i downloaded the Wizard and the MS International

Attachments:
    • October 18, 2018 at 2:26 pm #209427
      Neil Wilson
      Participant

Hi Joseph,

That’s the first screen of the wizard.  The next page should ask you which manufacturer you want to use.  If it just goes to the material colour selection re-download and then re-install the MS International catalog and you should get a screen like Mike showed after the first screen.

Neil

• October 18, 2018 at 2:52 pm #209430
      joseph martin
      Participant

I figured it out.  Apparently my computer was not auto installing any of the catalogs which is why none of them were showing up.  Thanks again!!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.