My floor plans are bleeding over the title block and margins when selecting the

• May 25, 2017 at 10:20 am #131453
      Greg Woodrow
      Participant

Since 11.2 the <span style=”font-family: ‘Open Sans’, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;”>floor plans are bleeding over the title block and margins when selecting the detail setting on print preview. I have called customer support and they have replicated the issue and “logged it for correction” in the next update. I am now on 11.7 and the problem has still not been corrected. I call after very update has not corrected the problem and the conversation repeats. Why is this so difficult?</span>

• May 29, 2017 at 1:35 pm #131938
      Santiago Morales
      2020 Expert

Hello Greg.

Thank you for your feedback.  I am not entirely sure of the resolution complexity for this particular bug.  The development team is entirely focused on addressing bugs and feature requests.

We are lucky to have dedicated 2020 users that are proactive to report issues and required new capability.  Due to high amount of requests, we unfortunately cannot commit to specific release builds for each bug.

I am sorry if we gave you the wrong expectations.

I will double check the status of this specific issue to asses its priority.

Than you!

Santiago

• May 30, 2017 at 1:49 pm #132000
      Neil Wilson
      Participant

Hey Greg,

Could you drop us a line at residentialsupport@2020spaces.com with a set of instructions on how to recreate the issue? Is it happening in specific paper format? With a specific font Please let us know thew details to the issue so that we can accurately recreate the issue and then resolve it.

Thank you in advance for your time and help resolving this issue.

Neil

• June 8, 2017 at 10:35 am #133883
      Nick
      Participant

I too am experiencing this issue, though I’m not sure it’s exactly the same as OP’s. I have this issue when I print to pdf, using CutePDF.  Attached are images.

• June 8, 2017 at 10:50 am #133908
      Greg Woodrow
      Participant

Neil, your settings are for “entire design” at 1/2″ scale. At these settings the design is to large for the paper size, BUT it still should not bleed into the margin areas or title block. Sometimes you want to zoom into a particular area to print (the Display setting) for what ever reason and have 2020 output it correctly.

• June 28, 2017 at 12:28 pm #137154
      Jason E.
      Participant

I believe may have answered a question I just had. . .

Oops.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.