New 2020 Design manufacturer catalog….Cosentino

• January 16, 2015 at 3:07 pm #22000
      Pasquale Brancati
      Participant

Cosentino catalog is now available on 2020.net for on support customers to download.

• January 30, 2015 at 10:52 am #22325
      Sandra Perry
      Participant

How do I download the catalog?

• February 3, 2015 at 3:23 pm #22357
      Participant

Hi Sandra,

To download available catalogs from http://www.2020.net .
      If you are not registered, please do so. Once you receive your confirmation email and Password,
      you will be able to login and download those catalogs.

After having logged into http://www.2020.net select Manufacturer Updates from the top menu.

Here you can select the catalog you wish to download via the manufacturer or catalog type.

• February 5, 2015 at 11:16 am #22405
      Participant

These catalogs were created to work as a complement to the counter Top Wizard.

Prerequisites:
      For successful install and functionality of the Cosentino Silestone catalog, the following catalogs will first need to be installed:

Countertop Wizard (English-Imperial)
      Countertop Wizard (English-Metric)

You can locate these catalogs from Manufacturer Updates > Update Type > 20-20 Generic Catalog

The installation of these catalogs are required in order to activate the Countertop Wizard option in 2020 Design.

• May 11, 2016 at 4:25 pm #88354
      Bill Hart, AKBD
      Participant

I have Ctop Wizard installed, works great, very familiar with the wizard.  I have the Cosentino Silestone & Sensa cats.. they all work, but no pricing.  Where and or how do I put pricing in so 20/20 will calc for me.  I used it at Lowe’s when working there, and that was all done by corporate, but now at a dealer, I am tech support. Thanks!   using v 11.4

• May 11, 2016 at 4:38 pm #88360
      Bill Hart, AKBD
      Participant

Cant for the life of me figure out how to update pricing for items in the ctop wizard.

• May 23, 2016 at 7:43 pm #89317
      Jordyn P
      Pilot Pro

Bill, I don’t think you can get pricing on those types of catalogs, since pricing varies from dealer to dealer. Forgive me if I’m mistaken

• May 24, 2016 at 8:44 am #89319
      Bill Hart, AKBD
      Participant

Well I know that somewhere pricing can be assigned.  At Lowe’s we had the Silestone & Sensa and the acrylics (ugh) and they all had pricing assigned to them, so that when using the Wizard, it would price the ctops.  I just cant for the life of me figure out where to get to the pricing! frustrating.. nobody seems to know.. wonder if I can call Lowe’s IT (ugh.. hated those phone calls!)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.