New Decorative Items catalog is now available in 2020 Design

• September 15, 2016 at 1:57 pm #101080
      Santiago Morales
      2020 Expert
      decorative item We’re pleased to announce that a new Decorative Items catalog is now available to all 2020 Design customers who currently have access to 2020 Cloud. This new catalog, which is already available in the US, UK, Canada and France, has been published in English and it operates in the metric measurement system only. To access over 1200 new items to ‘dress’ your designs, please ensure your 2020 Account is setup with a market region of ‘Rest of World’.
    • September 15, 2016 at 10:24 pm #101201

I don’t know if it is just me but I am unable to change the dimensions of any of the stools despite the description saying they are adjustable.

Also I see far less than 1200 items despite selecting ‘All Items’ – however when I go into individual categories more items show up. e.g. in All Items I see no Heated Towel Rails but when I select that category I see well over a dozen.

I can see this being a superb help once the bugs are ironed out!

Can we have some way of asking for items to be added. Preferably that forces the request in a structured way so that items which are in demand show up rapidly. As an example, the Thermomix range.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.