Offset Dimensions in Print Preview

• June 14, 2018 at 4:42 pm #191672
      Anna Shiwlall
      Participant

I’ve had this problem several times and it seems to be very random as to when it will happen. When I look at the elevation on the computer it is fine but as soon as I do a print preview all of the dimension will shift over to the left so they are not lined up under what they are dimensioning. This happens mostly with print previews of elevations.

Does anyone know why this is happening or how to fix it?

• June 14, 2018 at 9:27 pm #191684

Hi Anna,

I’ve not seen this happen in any version so unable to help but in case others might be able to, it is always worth stating which version of Design you are running (get from Help/About).

Cheers

Mike

• June 18, 2018 at 11:00 am #191875
      Neil Wilson
      Participant

Hi Anna,

Wow. I’ve seen them offset a little but never to that extent.  Would it be possible for you send an email to residentialsupport@2020spaces.com to my attention with the kit file attached and the a list of the catalogs used in the design and the version of Design used to create the file?  It would enable us to look into issue in more detail.  Please include any thoughts you might have as to why it is happening in the email.  Any clue is always appreciated. 🙂

Neil

• June 19, 2018 at 8:13 pm #192232
      Ken Watkins
      Participant

I have had this happen when I resized a wall or moved an adjacent wall after placing cabinets.  The only “fix” that worked for me was to redraw the walls in a new file and copy and paste the cabinets back into the new plan

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.