Page numbers

• September 28, 2015 at 10:27 am #51340
      Lisa
      Participant

Hi, I am wondering if we can add page numbers to 20/20 layouts, including perspective drawings layouts. Thank you!

• September 29, 2015 at 10:49 am #51581
      Neil Wilson
      Participant

Hi Lisa,

I don’t think there is anything in the program itself to set up page numbers but you should be able to do it either in your printer setup or by printing it to a PDF and then printing it from the PDF creator.

Neil

• October 15, 2015 at 8:43 am #54042
      Bill
      Pilot Pro

If you are using the drawing layouts, you can simply add an image frame, with page number, before converting to PDF.

• October 15, 2015 at 3:51 pm #54464
      Lisa
      Participant

Hi Bill,

I have version 10.4

Where and how can I add an image frame as you suggest?

Thank you 🙂

• April 5, 2018 at 12:58 am #180421
      sam tam
      Participant

Page number in drawing layout doesn’t update automatically. Another problem is I can’t even disable page number in printer setting. If I use pdf creater, I will have to delete the default page number which is time consuming. Is there any other way? Can you please help and fix it.

Thanks,

• April 8, 2018 at 7:56 pm #181023

Most PDF creators will give you the ability to add page numbers as headers/footers.  However, I have to admit that I find the Drawing Layout setup difficult to use and temperamental so I tend to stick images from 2020 (plans, elevations and renders) into a pre-formatted Word template and print from there. The Word template gives me total control over placement of pretty much everything.

• April 9, 2018 at 1:30 am #181024
      sam tam
      Participant

Hey Mike,

Yes, pdf creator is an option but then I will have to delete the default page number added by 2020 and there is no option to disable it. Do you take screen shot and then paste it to word? How do you manage to scale floor plan and elevation then?

Thanks

• April 9, 2018 at 3:35 am #181026

What page number are you referring to? Plans and Elevations do not carry page numbers and as far as I can see, neither do the Drawing Layouts.

As for scaling, we don’t bother – the plans, elevations and renders are visual only. If we are doing high res A3 prints, I generate image files and paste them in otherwise I use the snipping tool for low res.

• April 9, 2018 at 10:52 am #181063
      sam tam
      Participant

Plan & elevation and drawing layout have default page number. Page no. for plan and elevation used to update automatically but not any more. However, you can disable the page numbers from print setting (I guess as you don’t use layout, your page number is already disabled). Same for page number on drawing layout but you can not disable it.  I have attached snapshot.

Image file makes complete sense but honestly its time consuming. Drawing layout is handy as you don’t have to save images for every change.

Attachments:

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Topic Tags