Panoramic view of a 5 foot by 8 foot bathroom?

• December 6, 2021 at 4:33 pm #352710
      Angie Lawrence
      Pilot Pro

hello,

would anyone know if it is possible to do a 360 panoramic view of a 5 foot x 8 foot bathroom? If it is not possible what are the room size limitations to do a panoramic view?

thank you.

-Angie L.

• December 6, 2021 at 5:29 pm #352716
      Kristopher Papaleo
      Participant

Hi Angie,

It is absolutely possible to create a 360 Panoramic in a room that is 5 x 8 feet large but the smaller the room, the more difficult it will become to create the pano.

Click HERE to view a 360 I created using your dimensions.

Here are the steps to be able to create a similar panoramic.

1. Make sure to have your design open and begin on the floor plan.

2. Click on the Camera Icon in the bottom right-hand corner of the program to activate the camera on the floor plan. -See image below.

3. Move the camera to the center of the room.

4. Right click on the camera to fix the camera height and camera tilt. You also want to manipulate the camera opening (making the view wider or more narrow)

Once you do the above items, then you can save your view point to create the panoramic!

Click HERE to check out how to save views.

Click HERE to check out how to create a 360 panoramic.

Hope this helps you out 🙂

Kris

• December 6, 2021 at 8:27 pm #352727
      Angie Lawrence
      Pilot Pro

Hi Kris,

Thank you so much! I appreciate that you took the time to reply back so fast.

I will definitely give it another go tomorrow. I have done some views in bigger spaces (using V13) and this one was being uncooperative. Maybe a fresh start and your positive energy post will be the inspiration to make it happen!

Thank you again. I will let you know.

-Angie L.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Topic Tags