Pass-through/Wall Cut-out Modification.

• December 17, 2018 at 6:38 pm #221122
      Zeljko Markovic
      Participant

We are working on wall design and have an issue with 2020 Design 11.10.1.1

When making walls there is no option to modify a radius of a Wall Cut-Out / Pass through

Here is an example I found on Google of what we are looking to create. (also attached)

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/a7/62/b6/a762b609180c8cb09c1e6f0eaeedfb0c–kitchen-redo-kitchen-remodel.jpg

In pervious versions we could adjust the height or the radius but now we only get a few options and most are fixed to half circles etc.

Any advice?

Thank you in advance,

Zeljko

• December 18, 2018 at 9:53 am #221140
      Neil Wilson
      Participant

Hi Zeljko,

Get that exact cut might be tough but if you use a half oval cut out on top of a rectangular cut out you will be able to get something that is very close.

Neil

Attachments:
    • December 18, 2018 at 1:20 pm #221180
      Zeljko Markovic
      Participant

Hi Neil,

thanks for the reply. We are unable to edit/make that radius look larger on a longer opening. Do you have a setting to modify the radius? We do not see that.

It was possible before but I am reading there is an error or bug in the current software. We would suggest making that adjustment a feature again.

• December 18, 2018 at 2:13 pm #221185
      Neil Wilson
      Participant

Hi Zeljko,

You can’t type in the exact height unfortunately but you can edit the radius by dragging the center point on the pass through in the elevation view.

Neil

Attachments:

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.