Perspectives have yellow screen in rendering

• October 19, 2018 at 6:50 pm #209460
      Curt Hayos
      Participant

We’ve recently had an issue in one of our computers that has been running design fine for a few years. We are on Design 11.9.0.1068. When looking at a hidden line rendering it has a portion of the screen in yellow. When you print in hidden line, it shows the yellow portion as a gray scale like it’s actually seeing colors on the picture as opposed to a hardware fault.  Would love some feedback before I just reset the registry.

Thanks, Curt

Attachments:
    • October 22, 2018 at 5:09 pm #209497
      Neil Wilson
      Participant

Hi Curt,

On my computer the whole thing shows as kind of yellow.  Go into the textures/display settings in the rendering toolbar and make sure the background colour is set to white.

Neil

• October 22, 2018 at 11:00 pm #209518
      Travis Davies
      Participant

Did you find a solution to this? I noticed mine started doing this same thing a couple weeks ago.

• October 23, 2018 at 10:16 am #209552
      Neil Wilson
      Participant

Hi Travis,

Did you check the background colour?

Neil

• October 23, 2018 at 4:04 pm #209558
      Curt Hayos
      Participant

Hi Neil, I looked for 20 minutes and couldn’t figure out the toolbar you were talking about. Then I opened your attached image(which I couldn’t see on my phone) and the heavens opened up, angels sang and life was again good 😉

Here’s a pic of the toolbar being referenced in case you never thought of it’s name before 😉

Thanks for the help!

Attachments:

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.