PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!~!!!!!!!!!!!

• February 19, 2018 at 7:38 pm #171307
      daniel lezcano
      Participant

“Forgive me tone please ahead of time, I’m just quite frustrated at the moment”

Guys this is such a simple request, it’s such a “NO BRAINER” I can’t believe I’m having to even request such an obvious feature. That this is not already in place makes me question what kind of company 2020 spaces ios running.

Please please please allow users to simply import an image background rather than having to just select a color background. This is such a stupid oversight by you guys. How can you not know how amazing it would be for your users to do this. It’s so stupid that you have to sit here and look at clients image and do guesswork render export import to photoshop hope your perspective looks right then you see it’s not so you have to do this stupid process over and over again. It’s simply ridiculous. I would say, just because of this issue I would never pay the crazy amount of money you guys want.

Imagine the image is statically positioned in the background, and the rendered piece could be moved around until you acquire the perfect perspective. I mean I see other developers giving this option. You guys better catch bnop0n or lose clients like me.

To me, it’s a matter of principle. I know as a web designer and developer I am not asking you guys to do much here; this is pretty simple implementation, and if you don’t do it it’s just foolish and lazy of you.

• February 20, 2018 at 8:27 am #171366
      Santiago Morales
      2020 Expert

Hello Daniel,

Thank you for reaching out. To be frank, we have not of such request in the past. It does not mean however it should not be considered though.

Are you suggesting having a background image in the perspective pane only? Or should it also appear in the high quality rendered pane (when selecting the camera button).

A couple of questions for you. How large would you need the background image to be? Should it be tiled and to what extent? Should its dimensions be custom configured?

Please note 2020 Design offers the capability to set a scenery image. This is a 3D object which surface is configurable and can accept an image. Moreover, the user can import a picture to 2020 Design through the User Texture Library mechanism.

As for the rendering difference you are experiencing, we recommend working in smaller window pane to get faster results and tweak the lighting accordingly. Once you are happy with the lighting effect, you can increase the pane to your licking and relaunch the process.

Let us know if this helps.

Thank you,

Santiago

• February 20, 2018 at 8:44 am #171367
      Participant

Moved to 2020 Design forum for relevancy

2020 Admin

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.