Pot Filler Faucet

• November 30, 2017 at 4:00 pm #162621
      Crystal Berry
      Participant

Hi,

I was wondering if someone could tell me where I could find pot filler faucets to place in my designs.  I have the Kohler 2016 catalog loaded, looked in the standard plumbing catalog, and have looked in the Cloud and have not been able to find any.  Is there someplace else I should be looking? Are they called something else?

• November 30, 2017 at 4:11 pm #162625
      Chris Blackman
      Participant

Crystal,

For stuff that I can’t find in the catalog or the cloud I usually go to the manufacturers webiste

https://www.us.kohler.com/us/browse/kitchen-kitchen-sink-faucets/_/N-2d8uZ1z120d2

and find their number (K-99270) and type that in in the “search” bar at the bottom of the drag & drop box. It does a nice job of narrowing down choices.

I couldn’t find any Kohler pot fillers in either Kohler kitchen catalog (cloud or downloaded).

The underground catalog has one conveniently named POTFILLER

• November 30, 2017 at 4:24 pm #162627
      Crystal Berry
      Participant

Thanks Chris.  I search like that regularly and it normally works great, assuming it’s not new and it’s in the catalog. 🙂  What is the underground catalog?

• November 30, 2017 at 4:28 pm #162628
      Chris Blackman
      Participant

The underground catalog is a secret… um actually I used to have a link for it but I don’t have it anymore so 🙁 .. you could search the forums or maybe someone else with that will read this and supply it.

🙂

• November 30, 2017 at 5:25 pm #162680
      Ken Watkins
      Participant

google undrgrnd catalog for a current link.

• November 30, 2017 at 6:26 pm #162681

The UNDRGRND catalog is a superb free resource for a catalog that contains loads of useful items. Get it here:

http://www.2020catalog.com/undrgrnd_catalog.html

• November 30, 2017 at 6:51 pm #162682

Sketchup Warehouse has a few Pot Fillers – most don’t seem to work (especially the Kohler ones) but the Watermark one is OK once you remove the wall and dimensions. It places miles away from your kitchen but is fine once moved into position.

If the Sketchup import was reliable and could deal with larger items (file size wise), then it would be SO easy to show the client exactly what they want.

Attachments:
    • December 1, 2017 at 11:49 am #162740
      Crystal Berry
      Participant

Thanks guys! I will check out this underground catalog and see what’s all out there…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.