Printing an image

• February 11, 2015 at 2:24 pm #22598
      Jodie Browning
      Participant

I like to print an image of kitchen designs to have in my clients files.  On my Mac the image comes out nice and big (fitting the page size), but, on the laptop (pc) the image is small. How can I resize the image to fit the page?

• February 18, 2015 at 11:25 pm #22929
      Participant

Hi Jodie,
      Use the “page setup” from the File menu to set your page Orientation (Portrait or Landscape)
      Then  in the printing preference you can use the feature “Print Scale” from there you can use which mode you want print (Work Area, Hidden line, colors, etc.) and also you can select what you want print (elevations or floor plans)
      You can always save the floor plan as an image then you can use the Drawing layout to create your own Printing template

Hope this help.

• July 11, 2015 at 7:13 pm #38665
      Laura
      Participant

Hello Roberto,  I’m not Jodie, but reading this- your suggestions help me as well..so thanks! and Jodie as well.

• November 15, 2017 at 8:02 pm #160601
      Ryan Jewell
      Participant

Hello,

When I resize it jumps of to the side of the print area or even off the page. How do i resize and keep the image centered?

Thank you,

Ryan

• November 16, 2017 at 10:18 am #160623
      Chris Blackman
      Participant

I use the middle button (on a 3 button mouse) to drag the image in print preview to be centered on the page.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.