Printing From Drawing Layout

• May 21, 2020 at 12:03 pm #283049
      Jordyn Pennyfeather
      Participant

I am trying to print from Drawing Layout. I’d like all of the tabs to print onto one PDF, however when I try to do so, it prints separately, even when put all of the tabs in the selection area. Another issue I’m having is that they layouts are printing in Portrait, when I have the printer and the page setup both set to Landscape.

Any tips? Thanks!!

• May 21, 2020 at 12:55 pm #283052
      Kristopher Papaleo
      Participant

Hi Jordyn,

Unfortunately there is no way to print them all on the same PDF, every page will create its own PDF. However there is definitely a way to print in Landscape!

The first thing you have to do is open your drawing layout. Once you have it open in front of you, go to File > Print > Page Setup… and then you can change it from portrait to landscape!

Regards,

Kris

• May 21, 2020 at 1:14 pm #283054
        Jordyn Pennyfeather
        Participant

Hi Kris,

In my original post I advised that I already changed it to landscape in page setup. Despite doing that, it still prints in portrait. This also happens to my coworker.

Thanks!

• May 21, 2020 at 1:51 pm #283059
      Kristopher Papaleo
      Participant

Hi Jordyn,

If that’s the case then I would first suggest to try running basic maintenance on the program. Basic maintenance will remove any preferences you might’ve set up for yourself and revert the program back to default settings, recreating its registries. Click HERE to read an article to see how to do this.

If this doesn’t solve the issue then I would suggest to give our agents a call to check it out. You can reach us at 1.866.697.2020.

Regards,

Kris

• August 4, 2020 at 2:54 pm #291991
        Desiree Abelson
        Participant

I’m having the same issue, were you able to resolve this?

• August 4, 2020 at 3:00 pm #291992
      Kristopher Papaleo
      Participant

Hi Desiree,

If you have tried running the basic maintenance and it hasn’t resolved the issue, I would suggest to contact our Support by calling 1.866.697.2020.

Regards,

Kris

• August 4, 2020 at 7:29 pm #292030

PDF X-Change allows you to concatenate separate PDF pages into one and most PDF printers have the option to append 1 PDF to another while printing – PrimoPDF (free) allows you to append one PDF to an existing one while printing.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.