Product catalogs

• October 12, 2016 at 10:27 am #106770
      Scott Walton
      Participant

Can anyone tell me where I can get 2020 catalogs for various products, such as Constentino . Thanks

• November 20, 2016 at 11:52 pm #111829
      Kitchen Capital
      Participant

Hi,

New to 2020 Design and I have the same query.  I have been to 2020.net and looked around for available catalogues but can’t find any to download.  Looking for Caesarstone specifically but any well know ones would be great (common quartz benchtops in Australia: Caesarstone, QStone, Quantum Quartz, Silestone, Essastone).

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

• December 6, 2016 at 10:34 am #113378
      Participant

Moved to 2020 Design forum for greater visibility

2020 Admin

• December 6, 2016 at 4:46 pm #113490
      Neil Wilson
      Participant

Hi Guys,

There are a bunch of countertop catalogs available on http://www.2020.net in the manufacturer updates section of the website.

Cambria

Cosentino Dekton

Cosentino Sensa

Cosentino Silestone

Quartz Master

US Marble

Just to name a few.

They are for use with the countertop wizard and you will have to install the generic countertop catalog first and then install the manufacturers that you would like to use in the wizard.

Neil

• December 6, 2016 at 9:59 pm #113491

Kitchen Capital, I’m thinking of adding the popular Australian stone colours to my catalogue. Caesarstone, Essastone, Quantum Quartz, Silestone, Q-Stone, Smartstone and Stellastone. Is this something you would be willing to pay for?

Also looking to add Polytec Thermolaminated door profiles (I currently have a Polytec section but these are ‘close to’ rather than exact matches).

Also looking to add some decent appliances/sinks but having trouble getting 3D DXFs from the manufacturers.

ipprofessional.com.au

• December 6, 2016 at 10:11 pm #113493
        Kitchen Capital
        Participant

Hi Mike,

I’d certainly be interested – I’d need some figures to discuss with the boss. Can you advise?

Many thanks.

Shelley.

• December 6, 2016 at 10:13 pm #113494
        Kitchen Capital
        Participant

Hi Neil,

Thanks – but I don’t use any of those other than Silestone possibly once a year.

Much appreciated.

Shelley.

• December 6, 2016 at 10:17 pm #113496

Hi Shelley,

I don’t have figures yet as I am looking at licensing my catalogue on an annual basis (due to the fact that it is constantly being enhanced). I’m thinking probably $250pa for the first Design installation and then negotiable for subsequent usage.

Flick me an email via my website – you can try my current catalogue for a while for free. It is aimed at the Australian market.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Topic Tags